[D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Share
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

    Game details;
    Spoiler:
    Active Players;
    KingK : Tsuki
    jfh009 : Abitha

    Open Slots;
    0/4, Reserved by; Nott Jeff, The Fastest.



    Awakening from an endless darkness you sense a scattering magic in the air, you hear the movements of plastic creaking nearby; and as you shift you feel your joints creak loose. As your eyes come into focus your surroundings reveal themselves.

    You are in a stuffy building, there are no windows but a glimmering light above your head keeps the room illuminated; rows of bookshelves cluster the area down into a small reading area which is littered with partially complete dolls; you recognise these dolls as your siblings - Ah, that makes sense you yourself are one of these dolls - Your spy another doll is active in the same room, it seems your not alone.

    Ah, you have a feeling! A heavy burden is pushing against your shoulders; you can feel the world urging you forward and there is something that has to be done, Your creator has been taken away and you must return him! You spy the doll accross the room seems to sense it aswell; as the feeling subsides you introduce yourselves to one another;

    You are Tsuki and Abitha; Dolls created by Rosie Roseman; Your quest is to save your creator!

    What do you do? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am

    Tsuki spots another doll moving around, and decides to go talk to it.

    He moves infront of it and asks "Who are you?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 am

    >_Tsuki: Who are you

    Wait, agh you just asked that a second ago when you introduced yourselves,
    thankfully Abitha being a Cleric assumes your head is still fuzzy from waking up and re-introduces herself.

    Theres still a few things to investiage around here, perhaps for now it might be a good idea to Explore and Secure the Area? Perhaps it might be an idea to find a way to Contact your Creator if you can, There is of course the issue of Leadership amongst the dolls and finally you have no idea what any of these Markings and Symbols mean and where the Doors to leave this place are.
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am

    "Oh right, thats Abitha, almost forgot" Tsuki thought to himself, he then decided to explore and secure the area


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 am



    Exploring the area Tsuki finds what seems to be two exits to the room, or perhaps the building at either end of the room; After testing them gently you've discovered that one of them seems to be secured from the outside meaning you've have to knock it down if you wanted to go that way.

    You think about searching the roof by climbing the bookcases, but theres no way your touching those things; there might be a magical tome that'll explode when disturbed or something! Scary!

    Rolls
    Spoiler:
    Tsuki / Search; [1d20: 1] - 1 = 0
    Result = Complete Failure

    Tsuki; You found some doors, What do you do? >_
    Abitha; Your joints are loosenig off, perhaps it's time to so some investigation? >_


    Last edited by Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 am

    Tsuki find the urge unresistable, and tries to pick the lock on the locked door.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 am

    Note; Abitha's Player had to leave unexpectedly, Character is assumed to be making a 'Take 20' Roll on the Markings and Symbols. KingK is still active.



    Goddamn lock, why couldn't they put it on the inside of the building! It'ld make it way harder for people trying to get in if they did that!...
    *Click click* Oh is it coming loose!? *Crunch* Oh shit, that can't be good... Looks like one of the longer picks in your Theives Tools Set broke, but wait! The doors open now! You did it!
    [Tsuki cannot open doors from the wrong side untill he buys a new set of picks]
    [Door is unlocked]



    You've made it outside!
    Your in a dank little alleyway, birds roost overhead and you hear the sound of dogs in the distance. Down the alleyway you can see an opening onto a quiet road with a few taller people loitering around, though it seems the entance to the alley is mostly obscured. In the opposite direction the exit to the street the alleyway leads to a darkened dead end, or so it seems at first glance. There is assorted crates and trash lying around.

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Open lock; [1d20; 1] + 11 = 12
    Result = Barely.

    Tsuki/Spot; [1d20; 3] + 3 = 6.
    Result = Boring view.
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 am

    Tsuki decides that going outside alone might be a little too risky, so he walks back inside and opens the other door.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 am



    You wander out the other door...
    Oh shit, Dogs!

    You seem to have stumbled into a kennel built between your building and the next!
    Once again theres a passage down to the street, however this time it's behind a barred gateway!
    You grab your Shortsword, these hounds might not be friendly

    There is a pack of three dogs, One which is standing nearer has spotted you; it's starting to growl!
    There are two dogs standing slightly farther away, one is distracted by it's own fleas!

    Spoiler:
    Dog1/Spot; 14. Dog2/Spot; 8 Dog3/Spot;1
    Iniative; Dog1; [1d20;17]+3=20 Tsuki; [1d20;6]+5= 11, Dog2/Dog3 = 1

    Spoiler:
    Dog/Roll(1d20)+2:20,+2Total:22
    Tsuki/AC;20 HIT. [GM chose to ignore critical]
    Roll(1d4)+1:3,+1 Total:4 Damahe

    The hound just bit you! That Dog was Suprisingly Fast, outspeeding you and snapping your right arm! [4 Damage]
    You pull your arm away and prepare to make action!

    Tsuki/HP; 6/10!

    Tsuki; How to react!? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

    Tsuki strikes back with his shortsword


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 am

    Optional battle BGM
    Spoiler:

    Dice Rolls
    Spoiler:
    Roll(1d20)+7:19,+7 Total:26 CRITICAL THREAT!
    Roll(1d20)+7:13,+7 Total:20, Dog/AC;15 CONFIRMED
    Roll(1d4)+0:3,x2 Total:6
    Dog/HP; 0/6 KILL



    There was a Dog here, there isn't anymore.
    The knowledge of your Ninja techniques comes springing into your mind with the feeling of pain from the bite, your sword switches from hand to hand as you unleash a fly of piercing attacks through the dog's flesh; it holds a moment hits the floor with a dull *Thock*, The dog is deceased.

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Bluff;Roll(1d20)+6:3,+6Total:9
    Result; Oh, looks like you just ripped a dog to bits. This blood makes bad camoflauge, You can't hide.
    Tsuki/Initiative;Roll(1d20)+5:16,+5Total:21
    Dog2/Initiative;Roll(1d20)+0:6,+0Total:6
    Dog3/Initiative;Roll(1d20)+0:1,+0Total:1

    The other hounds turn to look, you stand over the body of the hound, bloody and angry.
    Andrenaline pumping you know have time to act before those hounds do, What next? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 am

    Tsuki flies towards the closest dog, and attacks it.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

    >_Tsuki Flies... JUMPS.

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Jump Roll(1d20)+6:16,+6Total:22
    Result; Nice Jump! +2 to Damage this round!

    Roll(1d20)+7:20,+7Total:27 CRITICAL THREAT
    Roll(1d20)+7:13,+7Total:20 Dog2/AC; 15 CONFIRMED
    Roll(1d4)+2:3,+2Total:5 x2 = FinalTotal:10 Dog2/HP;-4/6
    Final Result; Houndstermination



    One of the dogs runs at you, HAH AS IF! You push your feet against the earth and soar a good fifteen feet over both Dogs, you flick your short sword under you, the second hound doesn't have time to yelp before it's vocal chords are sliced in half; As you make your landing it's shoulder go limp and it twitches it's last.

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Bluff; Roll(1d20)+0:19,+0Total:19
    Tsuki/Hide;Roll(1d20)+11:3,+11Total:14
    Result; Vision evaded.

    Roll(1d20)+7:7,+7Total:14
    Dog3/Flat-Footed: 12 HIT
    [1d4;4]+[2d6;2]: 6 Dog Died

    The final dog turns the wrong way, you force your legs the extra distance and tumble back behind it. You raise your shortsword, your afraid that theres no more time for this hound.



    All the Dogs are Dead... You throw them into a 'dogpile' for now. Someone can clean this mess up later.
    Looking around you can see theres another door opposite where you came from, theres also the gate on the kenel cage however that'll take some unlocking to get through, unless you were to find a key.

    You might want to figure something out before the kennel owner stumbles upon the scene...
    You've some choices to make >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 pm

    Tsuki goes back to the doll room and rests in a dark corner.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 pm



    Tsuki: I got hurt fighting some dogs outside...
    Abitha: You should have shouted, i'ld have came and helped; I suppose it can't be helped

    [Abitha Casts: Cure Light Wounds]
    [Tsuki is Healed: 10/10 HP]
    Tsuki: Huh? I was going to fix myself up... I guess this works too.
    Abitha: I'm going to continue working out if we can contact the creator. Be more careful this time.


    Local Map, You do not have a Street Map.


    Your Fine, What now? >_


    Last edited by Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm

    Tsuki, now healed, walks back to the room with the dead dogs, hides, and enter the door to the west.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 pm

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Hide;Roll(1d20)+11:20,+11Total:31
    Tsuki/Move Silently;Roll(1d20)+11:16,+11Total:27
    Result; Ghostlike.

    Tsuki/Listen;Roll(1d20)+3:6,+3Total:9
    Result; You could listen harder



    you creep into the Warehouse joined to the kennels, from ahead you hear a pair of gruff voices, You sneak up to the doorframe and have a listen in on the conversation.

    Thug; ...can't be serious.

    Gangster; Look buddy, The Escapes are getting a bit fishy of this side of the river, you can't stay here much longer. If you board up the windows and contact us we'll find you a place further uptown. Sure theres more guards in that district but theres no way the Escapes will be wandering around there. Being captured is better than being dead ain't it?

    Thug; Look, i'm still not sure about uptown. Theres a chance i'll be killed if I go back to jail and you know that fine, The King e'll use any excuse for a public execution these days and you know it.

    Gangster; Guess your right about that, anyway you know what to do if you want to contact us; Just don't wind up dead else the Gang will lose this place. I mean your the registered owner right, if your out the picture it'll be a hotspot for squatter in no time....

    They're discussing, Make a move? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:52 pm

    Tsuki stays hidden and continues to listen in on their conversation.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 pm


    Spoiler:
    Gangster/Intimidate; Roll(1d20)+2:7,+2Total:9
    Result; Not that scary.

    Thug; I don't think i'll be moving out, I've got my dogs after all.
    Gangster; Look man, if you don't want our help then you won't get it. We were going to give you a little place uptown for this dump and you refuse us?
    Thug; What? Look man I own this place i'm not going to let you push me around just because you've done me one favour!
    Gangster; Yeah, and don't forget that we know your trying to make a living here; We want this warehouse and your going to let us have it.
    Thug; Yeah!? And what can you do?

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Sense Motive; Roll(1d20)+3:14,+3Total:17
    Result; Insightful

    Seems the Gangster wants the warehouse, chances are they intend to use this place as a spot to hold something; mabye weapons, drugs or just other supplies their gang needs. They don't even have to get their own hands dirty if they wanted rid of this guy either, as long as they know he's here they could just tell these 'Escapes' he was here and their problem would be removed for them; though the Gangster hasn't realised this yet it seems.

    Can you outsmart them? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

    Tsuki sneak up behind the gangster and says "get lost, this is our place"


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Hide;Roll(1d20)+11:3,+11Total:14
    Tsuki/Move Silently;Roll(1d20)+11:11,+11Total:22

    Tsuki/Intimidate;Roll(1d20)+0:14,+0Total:14 + [Situational/Jumped! ; +5] = 19
    Tsuki/Bluff;Roll(1d20)+6:4,+6Total:10
    Result; Your some Crazy Psycho from another Gang!



    You silently slide behind the Gangster, your pretty suprised how much taller than you he is up close. None the less your the one holding the sword; and looks like he's got nothing.

    Tsuki: Get off our turf.
    Gangster: Holy shit!
    Thug: What the!?...
    Tsuki: If you think your getting a step into this side of town your mistaken. You've one chance to leave; Now.
    Spoiler:
    Gangster/Sense Motive; Roll(1d20)+0:12,+0Total:12
    Gangster: The hell you talking about, this side of the River ain't anyone's territory yet...

    Tsuki: He's not leaving, Kill him now? >_

    Meanwhile...


    Oh yeah! Who's the Cat!
    You rigged up a the pentagram which was originally part of your creator's magic to summons a rabbit familiar for a short time which your creator can speak commune with you through, it'll last a little while;

    What are you going to ask? >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 pm

    Tsuki attacks the gangster.


    _________________


    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:48 pm

    "hello?, creator where are you?!" abitha asked a bit worried

    Admin Edit; Don't type u when you mean you, your not texting!
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 pm

    Spoiler:
    Roll(1d20)+7:9,+7Total:16
    Gangster/Flat Footed; 10 HIT
    Roll(2d6)+0:4,2,+0Total:6 + Roll(1d4)+0:3,+0Total:3
    Total Damage; 9.
    Gangster/HP: 7/16

    Spoiler:
    Thug/Initative Roll(1d20)+0:10,+0 Total:10
    Gangster/Initative Roll(1d20)+0:8,+0 Total:8
    Tsuki/Initative Roll(1d20)+5:1,+5 Total:6

    Thug/Attack vs Tsuki ; Roll(1d20)+4:5,+4Total:9
    Miss
    Tsuki/AttackOfOppertunity VS Gangster Roll(1d20)+7:9,+7Total:16
    HIT
    Roll(2d6)+0:2,4,+0Total:6
    Roll(1d4)+0:3,+0Total:3
    Damage: 9 Gangster Dead

    You stick your short sword into the Gangster, Better to have him dead before he can try something; He gasps in pain as you pull your sword from his back. The Thug tries to lundge at you past him but you duck away from his Knife, as that moment the Gangster tries to get away, you whirl your sword around once again and stab his back once more - causing him to topple to the floor as you puncture his lungs.

    Either a bit of quick wit or a fast blade is called for here. >_


    Meanwhile...


    Abitha: Hello?, Creator where are you?!
    Rabbit: I'm in a holding cell in the Central Block Prison, My home was seized by the King's men after someone tipped off the City Guards, i'm awaiting to be informed when i'm going to be taken to court for trail; It's basically all formalities chances are i'll put put to death for treason no matter what I try to do on my end! Please you must help me!
    You've still time for more questions >_
    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:15 pm

    "Do you know how we can get to the Central Block Prison?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 pm