[D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Share
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

    Tsuki try to convince the Thug that killing the Gangster was the best way for him to keep his warehouse, and that further violence is unnecessary.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 pm



    Abitha: Do you know how we can get to the Central Block Prison?
    Rabbit: The Central Block Prison is in the East End area of town, this is my warehouse isn't it? This place is in the south of town, you'll have to cross the river to get here. You've still time how many of you are there? Is it just yourself who animated? There should have been atleast four dolls animated.
    Still, even if you can find the others you won't have enough power to take on the city guard alone surely!? This city hates it's King, he uses fear to keep the people in check. It's risky but you could try and rally the people, it'ld give you a chance to spring me loose, Or perhaps you could try freeing me when they take me to court....

    You've time for One, or mabye two more questions at most >_

    Meanwhile...

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Diplomacy: Roll(1d20)+0:11,+0Total:11 Result; Not good enough.
    Thug/Attack: Roll(1d20)+4:3,+4Total:7 MISS

    Tsuki: Wait, hold a moment!
    Thug: Damnit! I'll kill you and show them you did it!

    The thug takes wild swing with his knife, he's not as good as you are with a blade it seems, you sidestep it without much trouble but it seems he's in no talking mood yet.

    Make an action! >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

    Tsuki tells the Thug "Im a gang member, do you really wanna kill me? you saw what I did to this guy, what do you think my gang will do to you?!"


    _________________


    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:43 pm

    " Well there is me and Tsuki.Theres suppose to be two more of us? How would we rally the people?"
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 pm

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Bluff: Roll(1d20)+6:5,+6 Total:11
    Thug/Attack Roll(1d20)+4:11,+4Total:15 MISS

    Tsuki: Im a gang member, do you really wanna kill me? you saw what I did to this guy, what do you think my gang will do to you?!
    Thug: You little bastard, i'll cut your head off and take it to the Hag, see what your gang does then!
    The thug takes another swing at you, you slip past his footwork and reach the shop counter; he continues shouting - Hopefully your far away enough from the street not to be noticed.

    Thug: I don't care who your with! You can't take on one of the big three!

    Seems he's not willing to listen anymore >_

    Meanwhile...


    Abitha: Well there is me and Tsuki. There is supposed to be two more of us? How would we rally the people?
    Rabbit: Yes, there should have been two more of you in the warehouse. They must either have not be ready to awaken yet or have allready awoken before you and left. As for rallying the people... I wish I knew, this city needs improvements; it has allot of gangs so perhaps one of them is worth a start. The South is mostly controlled by the Sailor's Guild; A long time ago a mechant unionised them and managed to put them at level where they can rival the King's Sailors they're probably a little bit more reliable than the Gang Towners or the Thugs who hang out in the Red Lights area accross the river. My only other suggestion is to stir up unrest in the Western Slums but that could turn into a massicare beyond a simple riot - one that'ld be worse for the people!

    After he says that the rabbit fades from view, and the magic of the pentagram collapses in on it'self. Seems you can't ask the creator any more questions through this medium for the time being.

    What now? Tsuki has been gone a while >_
    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 pm

    Abitha walks into the kennel woundering where Tsuki is and notices the dogs corpses " wow, he really messed up those dogs."
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 pm

    Tsuki punches the Thug in the face with his fist.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 pm


    Wow, he really messed up those dogs...
    Lazy bastard, guess you ought to bury these things since he hasn't....
    Spoiler:
    Abitha/Listen; Roll(1d20)+3:14,+3Total:17
    Or wait, whats that sound? You think you hear some commotion and shouting in the building opposite -
    Tsuki might be in trouble! >_

    Meanwhile



    A Man and a Doll flail blades and fists at eachother and achieve nothing.
    Try something that will work >_
    Spoiler:
    Thug/AtkOfOpp.: Roll(1d20)+4:7,+4Total:11 MISS
    Tsuki/Punch: Roll(1d20)+2:2,+2Total:4 MISS
    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:34 pm

    Abitha run twards the sound and sees a man attacking Tsuki, she takes out her crossbow and fires a shot at the man.
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 pm

    Spoiler:
    Roll(1d20)+6:7,+6Total:13 HIT
    Roll(1d20)+6:13,+6Total:19 HIT

    Roll(1d6)+4:1,+4Total:5
    Roll(1d6)+4:6,+4Total:10
    Total Damage: 15 - Thug: 1/16 HP


    A pair of crossbow bolts whizz accross the room and bury themselves in the chest of the Thug; He drops his knife in shock looking down at the blood dripping from his chest.
    He stands gasping for breath, his legs rapidly becoming unsteady beneath him. It's suprising he isn't dead.

    You've neutralised the Thug and assisted Tsuki, What now >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 pm

    Tsuki looks at the thug and say "if you give up now and promise not to bother us anymore, we'll let you live, what do you say?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 pm


    Tsuki: If you give up now and promise not to bother us anymore, we'll let you live, what do you say?
    Thug: *Gasps* Shit, Do- Don't kill me!

    Seems he's at your mercy... >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:10 pm

    Tsuki talks to the thug "Hey you, promise to leave our part of the storehouse alone, and we'll heal you".


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:15 pm

    Spoiler:
    The roll is a Mystery
    Tsuki: Hey you, promise to leave our part of the storehouse alone, and we'll heal you.
    Thug: Ah, You want the storer-room? Ya c'n have it all, jus' have the building, Let me go! Please!

    Note/Abitha: You have 4 Bolts left in each crossbow.
    He's offering you the building, along with the opposite building this could make a good base... >_
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:16 pm

    Tsuki says "Sounds good to me, what'd you think Abitha?"


    _________________


    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:19 pm

    "yea that sounds good, let me heal him and we'll let him go" Abitha goes up to him and heals him
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:31 pm


    Tsuki: Sounds good to me, what'd you think Abitha?
    Abitha: Yes that sounds good, let me heal him and we'll let him go.
    Thug: Oh, Well, Thank you! Right I'm out of here...
    Spoiler:
    Abitha/Sense Motive: Roll(1d20)+3:17,+3Total:20
    Thug/Bluff: Roll(1d20)+0:13,+0Total:13

    Wait a moment, this guys trying to play you the fool;
    He's about to walk out and get some Gang members - or worse the City Guard!
    Think Fast! He can run now! >_
    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:37 pm

    "Wait! i can tell your just gonna walk out there and get some more people" Abitha fires a few shots before he leaves
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:54 pm


    You realise the thugs scheme and shoot a bolt into the floor by his foot, keeping another crossbow trained on him.
    Abitha: Wait! i can tell your just gonna walk out there and get some more people
    Thug: Oh shit. Look, They'll come looking anyway, his gang members! I mean I had to tell them or they'ld come after me...
    Abitha:

    Spoiler:
    Abitha/Diplomacy; Roll(1d20)+6:3,+6Total:9
    Abitha/Intimidate; Roll(1d20)+3:5,+3Total:8
    Abitha: Who's his gang then eh? They'ld be no problem for us.
    Thug: What Seriously!? Are you guys nuts, The Saphire Scarves are one of the biggest gangs in town! Your in the shit, look I know that guy he wasn't that big in the gang but you'll either have to turn yourselves over to the Scarves and make it up to them or your dead men.
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm

    "Dont you worry about that, we'll think of something" Tsuki tells the Thug.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm


    Tsuki: Dont you worry about that, we'll think of something
    Thug: Shit, look can I go? Heck! I'll leave town, seriously my neck ain't worth being tied up in this anymore! Screw the gangs, I can probably get out of the north gate easy! They wouldn't expect me to go through that checkpoint!
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:11 pm

    "Very well, you can leave" Tsuki says.


    _________________


    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Dio on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 pm

    Spoiler:
    Tsuki/Search; Roll(1d20)+-1:9,-1Total:8
    Found: nothing
    Abitha; Roll(1d20)+0:20,+0Total:20
    A metal detector finds less coins than you!

    You kick the thug out the door, Abitha takes up searching for items in your west building and lumps Tsuki with burying all the people and animals he killed.

    After a thorough search Abitha wanders into the courtyard with;
    102 Gold Coins, A local Streetmap, an Aquamarine Gem and a divine scroll containing:
    Scroll wrote:1. magic stone (lvl 1, cast x1)
    2. bless water (lvl 1, cast x1)
    3. speak with plants (lvl 2, cast x3)



    You've secured your base for now, perhaps it's time to explore a little?
    Have an explore, or perhaps you've a better idea? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Outie on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 am

    - Ophellia opens her eyes and slowly sits up,joints making some noise ''.....master needs my help...where are the others?'' Looks around with a lazy expression
    avatar
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

    Number of posts : 1276
    Age : 31
    Location : Secret
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  KingK on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:26 am

    Tsuki hears some noise from the doll room, and walks in to see that Ophellia have awakened.


    _________________



    Sponsored content

    Re: [D&D] Rescue the Creator!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 am