Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

[WoD] Servitude

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Spoiler:
    Welcome to another quick adventure, this one will NOT be as picture intensive as the other adventures and thusly I ask that you come at this with your reading specs on and with your imagination equipped.

Naturally things will start with a one-man party, it'll expand from there.
    This'll be very much a on the fly affair, it's very much me exploting my wonderful fellows here so I can get to be a better WoD host, anyway lets get this show on the road.

Todays the big day, your going to start work at your new job at the biggest mansion in town, you were damn suprised they had any openings actually; You allways imagined that these places would only hire from the families they've had employees from in the past. Guess you might have lucked out huh?

Well, you've packed your things! You check your pockets and right enough you pull out your National ID Card, looking at it you are greeted by your own face; You are >_

Please enter a gender,
    an age from 16 to 30 years old,

also

pick a position from the following;
    [list][*]House Staff
    [*]Grounds Staff

-----
    referance only;
    ps. Blank character sheet.
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Number of posts : 402
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Roleplay
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

Re: [WoD] Servitude

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 pm

-female
    - house staff
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Number of posts : 3606

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm

You return your ID to you pocket, best not to lose it since they'll probably ask for proof of identity once you get up to the mansion; these places are probably really strict about who comes in and out, I mean mansions are full of expensive things aren't they?

Your still suprised that you got the place though, I mean back in the day when you were hanging out with the girls at school you'ld never have imagined you'ld end up as a maid at some big fancy mansion. Of course they all went to college right after high school but you figured you'ld be able to get into employment and work your way up from there.

Ah, it's nostalgic though; back in the day you were allways;
    Pick an option;
    • Down by the sports field.
    • Chilling out in the library.
    • Getting the latest gossip at the cafeteria.

Though, it's no time to space out huh? Uhm, what else to grab? Oh wait!
    You better pack that, I mean you couldn't go without your...
    >_Pick an object to make precious to you.
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm

- library

- silver locket that belonged to grandma
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Jeez, you remember when you lost this while you were in the library once. You scoured the whole place looking for it and then you find that it'ld ended up under one of the bookcases in your favourite section the...

Options time;
    • Science Fiction Section
    • Handicrafts Section
    • Horror & Dark Fantasy Section

Well, mabye if you wore it it'ld bring you some luck; you'll just have to remember to take it off before you start cleaning or cooking, actually ugh... you'ld really rather miss out the

• Clearning Part
    • Cooking Part

Anyway, best to be off.
    As you head out your ambushed by your mother and father, giving them a hug seemed to satiate them and you escape out of the house - I guess they're nervous about the fact your going to be living up in the estate around the mansion but hey if everyone else gets to run off to college then atleast you get to have your own place at the mansion instead of being stuck here with those two.
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 pm

- Horror & Dark Fantasy Section

- would rather miss out the cleaning part
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:54 pm

You woke up early since you figured you'ld walk to the busstop and catch a ride from there, no point grabbing a taxi or hassling your folks into giving you a lift. I mean taxi's are expensive and it'ld be totally lame if your mom drove you over to your new place - It's your time to be a independant woman!

It's been a while since you went out for a walk, you used to walk all the time when your were at high school though that was part of your routine for your;
    • Track Team Events
    • Judo Club Tournaments
    • Morning Newspaper Job
    • Hockey Club Matches
    • Hiking Hobby

Huh, wait whats that on the ground over there? Oh theres a cat lying over by that bin...
    • I hope it's not hurt, it could have been knocked by traffic or something...
    • It must be enjoying the sun, it's a pretty good day!
    • Hopefully it ate something bad and passed out, damn cats
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 pm

- judo club tournaments

- I hope it's not hurt, it could have been knocked by traffic or something...
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

You walk up to the cat. Back in judo club you helped clean up allot of injuries from people taking hard blows, so it was only natural that you ended up as the club manager since you were allways looking out for the other students. Though as you get close the cat's ears perk and it scampers away as soon as it opens it's eyes and spots you.
    Huh, guess it was fine afterall huh?... You do like cats but your not very good with animals...

You arrive at the bus stop, good thing too since this bag was starting to feel a bit heavy even though you've got it on a pair of wheel rolling behind you. Not that your weak oh no; but when you were in Judo Club you always were proud of your...

• Strength
    • Speed
    • Fortitude

It's just it's been a while since you had to exert yourself quite as much as that, Your motto used to be that you should...

• Keep your cool, it'll help you ready your opponent's moves.
    • Watch your opponent's movements, and be ready to counter them.
    • Make sure you keep yourself steady, aslong as your the last one on the mat then you've won.
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm

- speed

-Watch your opponent's movements, and be ready to counter them.
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

In the distance you notice the bus coming, as you walk up to the platform to catch the bus a pair of guys in hoods shoulder past you and take stance to have first access onto the bus. Jeez, they're not even as old as you are either thats obvious; you swear you totally weren't as rude as these two back when you went to high school. Brats, mabye you should...

• Shoulder past them, see how they like it!
    • Give them an earful! They should be more respectful!
    • Wait untill they're on the bus, and listen in to what they talk about on the way over so you can make fun of them infront of everyone...
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Shoulder past them, see how they like it!
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm

You push past the little brats and step onto the bus first when it comes up, one of them retorts "Hey watch it I was standing here!" so you decide that mabye they wanted the earful aswell! Suddenly this reminds you of dealing with the thugs who just came to judo club in the early years just to hurt people; so you unload a bawling onto the slimy duo from the front of the bus blocking their way on - but then the doors close and the bus drives off without them.

You turn to the driver who gives you a skeptical look, and asks you were you were going.
    Paying the driver you find your way to your seat and take a moment to relax...

Finalising the character sheet, please stand by...
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:48 pm

You step off the bus and head up the road leading to the manner and as you draw closer you spot a young man wearing a oversized Green Beret lazing around near the entance to the estate grounds. Apparently they even have some kind of toll booth to stop people just waltzing in... wow.

Getting closer you notice that he's ginger and his pale skin is actually kind of dirty, noticing your bags he turns to greet you.

"Hey, you must be the girl they said would be coming! I'm Tom the groundskeeper around here. Uhm I didn't actually get your name though, I mean we're usually more organised but the head maid was in town and she's the one who usually handles recruitment so yeah, Welcome to the Tristram Estate, Miss?..."

Enter Name >_
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Tanya Darkwood
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:08 pm

"Nice to meet you Tanya! Yeah, I guess I should show you to your place."
    "Yeah, I'ld like that. I don't really want to have to cart my stuff around all day since I imagine they'll want to show me around the mansion."
    "Sounds about right, or atleast it would be if Elizabeth the head maid was around to greet you here. I mean it's weird for her to be late, she's really anal about timekeeping for some reason. She's practically Burke's secutary."
    "Who's Burke?"
    "Eh, who -isn't- Burke. He's the only Tristram i'll imagine you'll see any of on a regular basis, the guys allways hanging around pestering people. You'll know him when you see him because he's got this habit of lazing around in his silk bath robe all day, some of the other servants say that they've seen him doing business deals with customers at the house wearing it. I mean seriously."
    "Yeah, he sounds pretty destinctive."
    "Anyway, this is the place up ahead. I know it looks a bit off on the outside but thats because it used to be used for both the stables and the servant's quaters. These days the Tristrams prefer to keep their horses over at the breeder's farm so they renovated the building into some proper modern appartments for live-ins like you."
    "Uh huh, You've been here a while haven't you?"
    "Yeah, my dad used to work here so I've been helping in the gardens since I was like twelve."

You head into the Servants Lodgings, Tom tells you that your room is at the far end and says he's just got to stop in to talk to one of the other residents so mabye you should unpack. Passing along the hall you notice theres two other people living here...

• Two Guys
    • Two Girls
    • A Girl and a Guy
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Number of posts : 1276

Roleplay
    Guild: Sunrise
    Class: Spiritual Leader
    Disposition: Sarcastic

Post  KingK on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:11 pm

A guy and a girl

Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm

John Brightforest and Alice Cooper.
    A girl and a guy huh? Atleast you've got supirior numbers on your side, mabye you'll manage to keep this building sanitory... Well actually your not that great at that yourself, Hope the other girl likes cleaning...
    Wait havn't you heard the name "Alice Cooper" somewhere before.
    Nah forget it.

You head through to your part of the building, seems that the girls have the ground floor where as John is on the 2nd floor of the old stable buillding section. It's small, and boringly painted with only three rooms... A general living space which is mostly empty apart from some old chairs and a table, bedroom with only really space for the bed it'self and then a bathroom, thankfully it's been pre-stocked with new soap and everything.

A little disappointing for your first new home, but thinking about it your buddies at university and college won't even have this if they're in a dorm, and you don't even have to pay rent for this place even so thats cool.
    Ok Tanya, Whats the first call of preperation towards making this place liveable? >_
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Roleplay

Post  KingK on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Lie down on bed and start daydreaming.

Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm

You tow your luggage into the bedroom, throw yourself onto the bed and start spacing out; It seems kind of weird to be lying on a bed and seeing a unfamiliar ceiling. Then again from here on out everything is going to be kind of unfamiliar territory for a while isn't it? Oh well thats got it's plus sides aswell, you could make yourself a whole new person if you wanted to...

You take a look at your black hair and wonder if you should get it re-styled, then your daydream is interupted as you hear someone knock on the front door and come into your new home. You peer through the doorway of your bedroom and spy a blonde haired girl in a maids outfit heading your way, wait a moment you know her from somewhere...

"Like oh my god, is that Tanya? From like high school? Oh my god, it's like totally me Alice don't you recognise me?"
    Alice, you always thought, is a bit of a mysterious but regular enough name that makes it brilliant for use in mystery stories and romance novels... this girl however isn't myserious at all. Infact she's about the farthest thing from mysterious you've ever found to have the name Alice. This is Alice Cooper, you went to high school with this airhead, and no she wasn't exactly what you'ld have called a friend going by the fact she dated half the year by the time she left. Looks like she ended up working here since she left high school, great.
    "Oh, Alice! Great to see you!"
    "I was talking to Tom and he was all like saying that you'll be working here? Thats so~ amasing like, Elz like totally left this uniform with me for you since it's like my day off and I was going to be here anyway, but she's like away so thats like why Tom was waiting for you, i'ld like have gone myself if it was any other day but I was totally on the phone talking to my girlfriends."
    "Uhm, don't worry about it."
    "Toms like major ick, he's still like covered in mud and he came to greet you. I mean like he's not as messy as his dad was half the time but still he's like total gross muddy. John's going to tear him a new one for coming in here with his boots on too, will be like funny for us though."

You start to space out again, you remember that you often saw Alice hanging out chatting with people at the Cafeteria or by the sports field whenever she had gotten a new boyfriend. Once she dated one of the guys in the Judo club so she came by to bother him, so yeah you know she's allways been like this.

"Like anyway, i'll like to tell Tom to clean up the floor before John gets back. You should like get changed, I like had this hunch it might be you since we don't get like many Tanya's around here so I like totally picked out a uniform that I thought would suit you colour wise."

The uniform is black, is this offensive? >_
    KingK
    Ninja Pervert
    Ninja Pervert

Roleplay

Post  KingK on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Black is fine.

Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 am

Though you were about to give Alice a snarky comment, you notice that she's actually wearing almost the exact same uniform as you will. Though the fact she implied there are more colours spiked your intrest, so perhaps enquiring won't hurt.
    "Oh thanks Alice, that'll do great. Though are there other colours of uniform?"
    "Yeah well, like the gardeners and grounds staff almost always have green uniforms and then like the house staff have black ones, but theres like also house staff who have like red uniforms but they're like total up themselves they like totally never talk to any of the other staff. Like why would you do that?"
    "Yeah, who'ld not want to talk to you!"
    "Like I know, I'm like totally fabulicious to talk to."

Alice leaves to let you get changed, from outside your door you hear her machinegun of a mouth going off at Tom so you take the opportunity to get prepared, though should you wear your bracelet or leave it here? It could get lost...
    The uniform fits suprising well, I didn't think these things would be one size fits all... Either that or someone found out your measurements somehow... Ugh, theres a creepy thought.

Actually, You should think about who you'ld rather have show you around the estate;
    Do you go with average boy Tom who doesn't really know what he's doing or do you go with that loudmouth Alice who'll tell you everything about everything?
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay

Post  Outie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 am

- loud mouth, more info the better
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

Roleplay

Post  Dio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 pm

You decide to have Alice show you around, I mean Tom a nice guy but techincally speaking you'll be living next door to Alice so you might aswell get in on her good books so she doesn't annoy you in any other ways. Guess you just need to remember to only take information in and not tell her anything you don't want the whole servant staff knowing.
    Especially if theres anyone you like, jeez.

Heading out into the corridor you bump into Tom and Alice who're chatting away;
    "Hey, thats me changed. How do I look?"
    "Like totally fab darlin', watch out Burke'll be all over you if your going to be that fabulicious!"
    "Yeah, I'm sure that Elizabeth herself wouldn't have to check you over, you wear that like a pro. Actually talking about Elizabeth, uh I mean work even; didn't you want me to show you around?"
    "Oh, uh no. I mean I went to high school with Alice here so I was thinking it'ld be great if she could show me. We 'totally' need to catch up."
    "Thats too bad, Well, Alice will know the inside of the mansion a bit better anyway. Hey look, i've got this section of the gardens i've got to go fix up; the old hedge row down by the gates that Burke thinks is rubbish. How about I catch you guys later?"
    "Sound good, i'll see you later."
    "Later Tom!"

You head out with Alice who starts leading you along a pebble covered path, your shoes make a nice rythemic crunching sound as you head off to the main house.
    "So like Tanya, You were like always hanging out at the library back in high so did you like have a boyfriend in college or something, or did you like go out with one of those bookish guys? I mean like it was totally your business at the time but we'll be buddies now so you totally have to like give me the chat about the boys you'll be bringing over to the place."
    Got a boyfriend? >_

((Ps. are group dialogues too confusing without excessive narration or colour coding?))
    Spoiler:
    Tom/ Composure: 8,2,9 = 2 Successes.
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

Roleplay