Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Share
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 am

    Spoiler:
    Ambush Encounter!
    Ambushing
    ========
    Fairy 1: 18 -Critical!-
    Fairy 2: 13
    Sunny: 15
    Dodging
    ======
    Akushi: 18
    Momoiro: 18

    Akushi[Heads]/Fairy[Tails]: Coin comes up Heads, Dodge!
    Momoiro[Heads]/Fairy[Tails]: Coin comes up Heads, Dodge!
    Damnit, my trap didn't work at all!

    Akushi[heads]/Momoiro[Tails]: Coin lands on Heads.
    Akushi takes initiative!


    Akushi: Shit, It's a trap! Move it Momoiro!
    The team narrowly dodges a barrage from a suddenly appearing white fairy and weaves through shots from The Fairy encountered earlier and another unknown fairy. The fairy you encountered earlier shouts out, making it clear she's the leader.

    Fairy Boss: Hah! Looks like you aren't toally stupid after all! This is my playground and your going to regret coming here! The names Sunny Milk and i'll make you never forget the day you crossed me!

    Dodging The White Fairy's critical barrage causes Akushi and Momoiro's tension soars by an increadible 18 points! Akushi's hot-headedness stirs up another 3 points of tension!
    Akushi's tension is now at: 41 Points!
    Momoiro's tension is now at: 29 Points!



    Warning! Special board rules are in effect!
    During this encounter, so long as Sunny Milk is alive, all units on her team will disappear from player view so long as they move as much as 1 square during their turn. If they attack then they will appear, if they are hit by a spellcard then they will appear.

    Akushi takes the initiative! What should he do? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:59 am

    - head straight for sunny
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 am



    Akushi approaches Sunny Milk, he is out of range of his standard attack; however he is in range for using a spellcard.
    He may opt not to attack to gain 3d6 tension, if you want to give him instructions on how to defend himself this coming turn; ie. what counter timing spellcards to use under what circumstances then please note those aswell.

    ie. Dodge initial attacks, Use 'Furious Blastoff' if you are attacked by a second opponent or additional enemies thereafter.
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 am

    - Use spellcard megaton punch on sunny then protect yourself with furious blastoff should more than one opponent attack you(and be within range for the attack)
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 am

    Spoiler:
    Akushi casts Megaton Punch and rolls a total of 19,
    Sunny Milk has no defensive cards and opts to dodge by default, she rolls 11.
    Result: Sunny Milk is hit for 8 Damage!

    Tension gain (1d6+2): 3.



    AD: Hey prankster! Knock-Knock ; Megaton Punch!!
    Akushi smashes the impudent fairy for 8 damage, his tension lowers by 5 to a total of 36.



    It is now Momoiro's turn, what sort of tactic should she adopt? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 am

    - move diagonel up to the left then one ahead(so there is 1 square between her and the left fairy) then use tainted love on the fairy infront of you and go on the defensive with dodge
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

    Spoiler:
    Momoiro casts Tainted Love for a total of: 25 -Critical-
    Fairy dodges: 15
    Hit: 10 damage! (aka. -1 Life / Maximum Damage)

    Momoiro gets 12 tension!
    14 - 6 - 12 = -4 (Aka she gets 4 Tension)




    Momoiro hits the white fairy with a perfectly aimed lazer attack, causing a blasting it with a life's worth of damage; rolling with the success of her attack she gains a total of 4 tension upping her to 33 tension!
    Unknown Fairy has become known as Soot Fairy.

    End of Player's Turn.

    Sunny's Trickers Turn


    The fairy squad has vanished! You have no idea where they've moved to.
    It is now Akushi's turn! What should he do? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 am

    -area effect furious blastoff!
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 am



    Akushi can only flip out like that when he's under the pressure of enemy fire!
    Perhaps theres another card he could use? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 am

    - furry of blows then mister spock
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am

    Spoiler:
    Akushi casts Flurry of Blows for a total of: 22 -Critical-
    White Fairy rolls to dodge: 8
    Hit: 10 Damage (Maximum) / 1 Life!

    Cost: 18 -2 (Ink Squirt) -12 (Tension Gain) - 5 (Extra Gain) - 4 (Excess Damage) -1 (Happiness)
    Total = +6 Tension Gained.

    GM Note: It's not an explicit rule but anything over the maximum damage (10 / 1 Life's Worth) is going to be converted into tension gain. Seems logical to me, and it makes getting access to spellcards easier when your dominating a battle.



    Akushi activates Flurry of blows and unmasks the White Fairy! His blade slices for a life's worth of pain.
    Feeling motivated his tension hops up by 6 points to a total of 42 points!

    It is now Momoiro's turn!
    How should she react? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

    - fire tainted love again in same direction, it is pretty wide after all
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 am

    Spoiler:
    Sunny Attacks for: 14
    Akushi attempts to dodge: 13
    Hit: 1 point of damage!

    White Fairy attacks for: 15
    Akushi casts Furious Blastoff for a total of 17.
    Sunny Milk attempts to dodge: 13

    White Fairy takes 2 damage.
    Sunny Milk takes 4 damage.

    Akushi gains tension!
    1d6 + 4 + 1= 10 / 2 = 5!
    1d6 + 4 + 1= 10!
    Cost (17 - 2) = 15
    = 0 Tension Change.

    Momoiro fires Tainted Love... the attack doesn't connect!
    She loses 8 tension, leaving her with 27.

    Sunny's Trickers Turn



    Sunny Milk and the White Fairy appear beside Akushi and launch barrages against Akushi, Sunny Milk chips Akushi's health by 1 point lowering it to 21! However spotting the whire fairy's attacks incoming he casts Furious Blastoff nulling the White Fairy's attack and hitting it for 2 damage and Sunny Milk for 4 damage!

    It is now Akushi's turn, he has 2 turns left of Flurry of Blows and may allocate 1 target
    Akushi may also move and take action as normal, what should he do? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am

    - attack sunny with the FLURRY!!!
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 am

    Spoiler:
    Flurry of Blows: 16
    Sunny Milk attempts to Dodge: 15
    1 Damage!

    1d6 + 5 = 10 Tension!



    Akushi enjoys being in the middle of a Psuedo Sword Nirvana;
    Sunny Milk edges too close and is caught by a passing blade causing 1 damage.
    Akushi may still act, what should he do? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am

    - give the bitch another one to remember you by
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 am

    Spoiler:
    Akushi casts Flurry of Blows: 22 -Critical-
    Sunny Milk attempts to Dodge: 16
    Hit: 6 Damage!

    Tension Gain/Cost: +2 Gained!



    Akushi flips the fuck out, Sunny milk takes 6 damage. Sunny Milk appears to be under serious stress from damage!
    Akushi's tension is now at a total of 54!

    It's time for Momorio to take action, what should she do? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

    - move up quickly to support Akushi by attacking the fairy two squares from her
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 am

    Spoiler:
    Momorio launches a barrage: 20
    White Fairy attempts to dodge: 13
    Hit: 7 Damage!
    White Fairy is shot down!
    Momoiro gains 2 tension!

    Sooty Fairy attacks Momoiro: 11!
    Momoiro opts to dodge: 16!
    Momoiro dodges and gains 2 tension!

    Sunny Milk launches a barrage at Akushi: 17,
    Akushi attempts a dodge; 15
    Hit, Akushi takes 2 damage. His tension boosts by 5!

    Akushi's Flurry of blows wails on Sunny Milk: 19
    Akushi's Flurry of blows further wails on Sunny Milk: 19
    Sunny Milk attempts to dodge: 14, 11!
    Sunny Milk takes 5 and 8 damage! Sunny Milk is Annihalated!
    The field effects disperse!
    Tension gained; 18!




    Momoiro rushes behind the White Fairy exploiting her blindspot and successfully guns her down, she crashes into the sunflower field and lies unconciously on the floor; it seems she wasn't entirely finished off.
    MS: Akushi, don't finish the fairies once they're gunned down! We can question them!
    SM: Come on! We've got to win or she's in trouble!
    AD: Your all in the trouble!


    Sunny's Trickers Turn



    The Sooty fairy re-appears and charges Momoiro launching a barrage, meanwhile Sunny Milk attempts to fend off Akushi. Momoiro weaves through the fairy's attack and enjoys a bonus to het tension which levels out at 31. Akushi however is sindged by a bullet from Sunny Milk and takes 2 damage leaving him with 19 health, and putting him on his 2nd life gauge. Akushi's tension boosts to a whopping 59!

    It is now Akushi's turn, Sunny Milk is the only target in range of his Flurry of Blows attacks, which are at 2 turns and 1 turn respectively.
    Therefore...



    Akushi annihalates Sunny Milk, as a powerful fairy she will likely emerge into the world once more but that might be days, weeks or even months! This removes the remaining fairies ability to be mask their positions with refracted light.
    Akushi may still act for this turn, what should he do? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

    -move to help finish off the soot fairy
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm



    Akushi subdues the remaining fairy with the flat of his blade for 6 damage, knocking it out of the air.


    Akushi's Human Bloodlines kick in, the two fairies are reacting oddly friendly.
    This causes him to be Curiously Excited.

    White Fairy: Look, i'm sorry. Sunny was just telling us what to do; it's not like we've got anything against you. It was fun right?
    AD: Yeah, my bloods pumping now. However I don't have all day to play you know? We're headed to the Scarlet Devil Mansion; I might consider letting you off the hook if you take us there.
    WF: You won't exterminate us? Sunny can rebirth but we can't! Please don't kill us, we'll show you the way!
    MS: He~he~he! Don't act all chummy with us! One step out of line and i'll devour the life out of you! He~he~he!
    AD: Oh, Momoiro before we head out can you heal me by any chance? >_


    Akushi's Tension: 72
    Momoiro's Tension: 31

    Healing Akushi will cost 25 of Momoiro's tension, Heal Akushi? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 pm

    - heal him and roll out
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 pm

    Akushi has been healed, his health returns to 25.
    Momoiro's tension drops to 6


    You have arrived at The Scarlet Devil Lands.


    You notice a red haired woman at the gates waving to you as you approach so you land and go up to the gate, Akushi's bloodlines kick in and a chill runs up his spine as he approaches the Gatekeeper; clearly this woman must be a Youkai. She however calls out in a friendly voice;
    Hong Meiling: Hey you made it! Your our additional security members for tonight right?
    AD: That would be us, pleasure to meet you i'm Akushi Denjiro - and this is Momoiro Sachi my business partner.
    HM: I'm Hong Meiling, Scarlet Devil Mansion's Gatekeeper. You'll be working with me tonight, I understand you know the details of the request.
    MS: Keep out anyone your the master of the house didn't invite. Right?
    HM: Correct, It's still a bit early however once the sun finishes setting the mansion will wake up and the Head Maid will relieve is of guarding the gate it'self meaning we won't have to do any greeting. We'll be doing patrols around the mansion from the sky after that, guests were informed to come in via the gate so we'll be especially vigilant for anyone trying to come in from other routes.
    AD: Whats all on our side?
    HM: Well theres me and my fairies, also our house magician set up an alert spell so that if any of the patrolling faries or the gate it'self comes under attack I can direct a response toward. Thats about it I suppose, hopefully there won't be any incident but we wouldn't have hired you if we didn't expect something.
    AD: So, are Momoiro and I a seperate patrol or are we being put with some faries?
    HM: Oh no, don't worry you'll be in my squad. That way we've the strongest reaction force possible.
    MS: He~He~He! Battles are all about power after all!
    AD: Alright, thats all I needed confirmed. I've got a pair of fairies here I need to decide what to do with, give me a moment.


    What should you do with your fairy guides? >_
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Outie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm

    - ask if they want to stay and give a hand
    avatar
    Dio
    Quality Guy
    Quality Guy

    Number of posts : 3606
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Profiteer
    Disposition: Jerkass

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Dio on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm


    AD: Oi, fairy.
    WF: Yes?
    AD: Want to help us guard this place?
    WF: That doesn't really sound that fun, there might be music back at the Garden!
    AD: Hrm, Well...


    What should Akushi try?... >_
    • Try and convince the fairy it will be fun.
    • Try and convince the fairy you can offer something to make it worth it's while.
    • Attempt to scare the fairy into staying.
    • Something else...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Akushi: Youkai Exterminator for Hire

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:18 am