Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Share
    avatar
    Venion
    Wyvern Captain
    Wyvern Captain

    Number of posts : 106
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: Stavemaster
    Disposition: Yes

    Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Venion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am



    You have all responded to the Arglazia Mayor, Bob Palindrome's poster and are handed over to his assistant, Joseph Vestige for debriefing. You are totally unaware of Joseph's nefarious scheme, in fact, you believe you are the only warrior chosen to explore the sewer. Joseph gives you a ghastly grin before leading you down the dusky streets...


    Abitha the elf is the first one to be sent in. Joseph leads her to a large drain grate and motions to it, "On ye go then."
    Abitha leans down and pulls at the grating, eventually she drags it off, strength not being her forte. Joseph begins to walk away when Abitha calls, "So, what exactly is my mission?"
    Joseph replies, grimly, "Kill everythin' ye see."
    Abitha descends down the ladder into relative darkness. Once inside, she finds herself at a corner, with exits leading East and South. There is a single lit torch on one of the walls.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Mace
    1x Leather Armour
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    The adventure begins...


    Saul Hunter, a tortured young man, was staying in Arglazia. His Skybleeder was stolen in the night and after seeing the Mayor's posters, grows suspicious of the creatures in the sewers. After signing on for the mission, he is taken to one of the drains by Joseph and makes his way down as Joseph walks off, with a chuckle under his breath. Saul gets to the bottom of the ladder and looks around. He is in a small circular room with exits leading East and West. Again, there is a lit torch on the wall.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armour
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    Make your move...


    Miyuki Tachibana, a very young girl, only twelve years old, but rather skilled in magic and with a rarely matched determination. Joseph reluctantly has to lift the drain grate off for her, and she climbs down as he shifts the grate back over, grinning down at her through the rusted bars. Miyuki reaches the bottom and looks around. A torch adorns the wall and exits lead South and West.
    Inventory:
    1x Wand
    1x Robe
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    Tread carefully, adventurer...


    Stitches, a veritable frankenstein's monster, complete with a scythe. Joseph regards him with some wariness as he shows him to the drain grate. Stitches yanks the grate off with ease and tosses it aside. He leaps down and lands in the clearing below. He scans around and sees a torch on the wall and exits leading North, East and South.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Scythe
    1x Leather Long Coat
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    Pray there lurks nothing scarier than you...


    Scarecrow emerges from the shadows and meets up with Joseph as he was told. Joseph asked around about Scarecrow, but nobody knew who he was. Scarecrow speaks not a word as he drags away the grate and climbs down into the sewer below. Perhaps he will find a clue towards finding the devil from his past in this dank and miserable place. He looks around and sees a torch on the wall and exits leading North, East and West. He also notices a small dug out tunnel leading Northeast.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Dagger
    1x Iron Dagger (offhand)
    1x Leather Armour
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    Hope that this labyrinth will not push you into madness...


    Lars Chevalier, a young hero or a crazy child? We shall have to find out.
    Mr. Vestige takes him to one of the drains and is about to lift it for him, when Lars pulls it off with surprising strength. Joseph just shrugs and walks off, as Lars descends excitedly. He hops off the ladder and looks around with a grin. There is a lit torch on the wall there and it looks like he can exit North, South or West.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armour
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    Be wary, this one might not be so 'nice'...


    Lucius Kingslayer Nethermoore, he was one of the only of the rabble of adventurers that Joseph worried about when he saw him first. Lucius had a glint in his eye, he could quite possibly find out about his other supposed 'allies' and kill them in a fit of competitiveness. Who knows? Joseph hurriedly showed him to the drain and hurried off into the night. Lucius climbed down the ladder and then turned to look about him. There is a torch aflame on the wall and exits leading North and East.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armor
    2x Medicinal Herb - Heal 10 HP each.

    Watch your back...



    It is the beginning of Day 1, part 1/3.
    Journey forth, all of you.

    You have two weeks as of the GM post to make a move, otherwise your character is declared DEAD


    Last edited by Venion on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Syaoran on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 pm

    Abitha attempts to take the torch off the wall, and then heads south.

    Mallet
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-12-27

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Mallet on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 pm

    Saul creeps West into the darkness. Suspicious of what lurks inside, he treads carefully, sword in one hand, the torch from the wall in the other. His mind however is distracted by the fact that his previous Skybleeder was stolen the night before. Who or more importantly, what, could have stolen it. Maybe the answer hides inside these sewers. So West he heads in search of answers.
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Outie on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm

    Stitches looks around briefly with little interest before he decides to yank the torch off the wall and heads south.
    ''Always liked going south...Feels like walking downhill...Hello little rat, want to come along?...Didn't think so''
    avatar
    Scarecrow
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-01-19

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition:

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Scarecrow on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 am

    Scarecrow grabs hold of the torch nearest and rips it from the wall. He removes a scrap of parchment from inside his waistcoat and, making use of the dim glow of the torch, begins reading the instructions hastily scrawled out on the parchment before him.

    Make no doubt. He knows where he is going. It's just a matter of getting there, and a matter of discovering what is sought after.

    Scarecrow takes the dug-out tunnel leading North-East and begins a long, arduous, and claustrophobic journey.
    avatar
    Zyrden
    Seargent
    Seargent

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 30
    Location : Denmark
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition: Batshit insane

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Zyrden on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm

    Lucius regards the torch on the wall.
    Make myself visible to everything nearby? I think not

    Then he goes north.
    avatar
    Dr.Nanashi
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

    Number of posts : 178
    Age : 26
    Location : canada
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Drunk
    Disposition: Drunk

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Dr.Nanashi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 am

    grabs a torch off the wall and heads west
    avatar
    Venion
    Wyvern Captain
    Wyvern Captain

    Number of posts : 106
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: Stavemaster
    Disposition: Yes

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Venion on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 pm

    Ubiquitous got in touch with me, change of plans, Lars ain't dead.
    On with the show! Anyway, the two weeks are up and it's time to see what happened to everyone. Battles will take one post per turn, but they shouldn't take too long. So, here we go...


    Abitha takes the torch from the wall and heads down the South tunnel. There is another torch on the wall here. Why are these torches all lit? It's not as if the sewer gets many visitors, right? You may head back North or continue South.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Mace
    1x Leather Armour
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Saul heads down the tunnel to the West. Oh whoa, what is that?!

    You can leap into battle, try to dodge past it to the East (requires an Agi roll of 11+) or retreat back West
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armour
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Miyuki takes the tunnel West and comes to stop. Ahead is a rather nasty sight...

    It is armed with a morning star. What will you do, fight or flight? You may dodge past the creature (an Agi roll of 10+). (Refer to character sheet for what spells you can use.)
    Inventory:
    1x Wand
    1x Robe
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Stitches makes his way South and sees something emerge from the darkness. It appears to be a well-built middle-aged man armed with a sword and shield. Who is this person? You can attack, flee, move past him (depends on other player's response) or maybe even try to talk to him.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Scythe
    1x Leather Long Coat
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Scarecrow decides to crawl into the cramped little dug out tunnel heading Northeast. He crawls along, watching mice scurry around inches from his face. You can see the exit to this tunnel ahead, will you continue further or scramble awkwardly backwards?
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Dagger
    1x Iron Dagger (offhand)
    1x Leather Armour
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Lars chased a rat for an hour till he got tired. He sat down for a bit and then realized he should be getting on with it. There is a lit torch on the wall there and it looks like you can exit North, South or West.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armour
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Lucius strides confidently up the tunnel to the North. He slows, however, when he sees what is coming towards him: a tall being in a dark coat, carrying a large scythe. Is it human or something more sinister? You could attack it, but maybe it'd be better to turn tail. Alternatively you could talk to it or maybe just let it pass (again, depending on the other player's actions).
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armor
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Just in case I hadn't made it clear enough, yes, Lucius and Stitches have bumped into eachother already. Feel free to discuss what you're going to do through PM or on the character submission/discussion topic.
    Check your individual character sheets in the discussion topic for skill info etc, the rules are there too.
    Don't worry about rolls, I will take care of those, just direct your character accordingly. Good luck!

    It is the middle of Day 1, part 2/3.
    Onwards!


    Last edited by Venion on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

    avatar
    Dr.Nanashi
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

    Number of posts : 178
    Age : 26
    Location : canada
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Drunk
    Disposition: Drunk

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Dr.Nanashi on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:55 pm

    before the monster can attack i let out a nice big FIREBALL out of my wand.
    "TAKE THAT YOU FOUL BEAST!"
    avatar
    Ubiquitous
    Seargent
    Seargent

    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-11-20

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Ubiquitous on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm

    (Sans death)

    Lars hunkers down to investigate the piping, cocking his head and listening. Years of carefully honed instinct and keenly honed senses...go to complete waste as he catches a glimpse of a rat and watches it roll around in the muck, his eyes lit up and most of his responsibility forgotten.

    After a while he remembers his job and how much time he's wasted, and he hastily grabs the torch to get a better look at the tunnels.

    'Eeny, meeny, minie...North.'

    And off he goes!
    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Syaoran on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:41 am

    Abitha continues South
    avatar
    Zyrden
    Seargent
    Seargent

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 30
    Location : Denmark
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition: Batshit insane

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Zyrden on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 am

    The Reaper! No! Not yet!

    Lucius flees back south, then to the east.


    GM Note: Whoa, slow down there, one direction at a time.
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Outie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

    ''hrrr...why does everyone run I wonder..'' *Stitches says with a deep annoyed sigh, he trudges after the person, not putting much effort into keeping up though*

    Mallet
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-12-27

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Mallet on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm

    Saul pops the torch onto the nearest holder on the wall, and leaps into battle with his sword unsheathed and shield up. This rat doesn't know who it's dealing with. Saul pounces first and uses Shield Bash, stunning the rat. He then raises his sword, ready to give the fatal blow.
    avatar
    Scarecrow
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-01-19

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition:

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Scarecrow on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:00 am

    Scarecrow continues forwards... reaching for the scurrying mice around him and stripping their flesh with his bare teeth. Better make use of what little sustenance you have while it's there, right?
    avatar
    Venion
    Wyvern Captain
    Wyvern Captain

    Number of posts : 106
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: Stavemaster
    Disposition: Yes

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Venion on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:40 pm

    Oh, awesome! We've actually carried out a turn in just a few days, good work!
    Anyway, here are the results of your actions.


    Abitha continues South and arrives at a ladder going up. Looks like another ladder going up to the street (if you take the ladder up you abort the quest). You also see tunnels leading East and South as well as back North from where you came. You pause suddenly. Something is coming along the Eastern tunnel... It emerges eventually and it is not a pretty sight.

    You may attack, scurry back North or go South. Alternatively you can try to dodge past the thing and go East (Agi roll of 10+).
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Mace
    1x Leather Armour
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Saul prepares for battle.

    Battle calculations
    Spoiler:
    Initiative rolls:
    Saul - Roll(1d6)+15: 4,+15
    Total: 19
    Giant Rat - Roll(1d6)+11: 4,+11
    Total: 15
    Saul goes first.

    Saul's Turn:
    To hit - Roll(1d6)+3: 6,+3
    Total: 9
    Shield Bash - Roll(1d6)+14: 6,+14 Critical Hit! +4
    Total: 24
    24/4 = 6

    6 damage dealt, Giant Rat defeated!
    Saul makes the first strike!
    Saul uses his shield bash straight-away to devastating effect! He raises his sword to take make his follow-up attack, but the rat's skull is already crushed by the shield bash. You gain 20 Exp from the kill. You may now carve the rat for meat if you wish and after you're done doing that you can go back East or continue West. Don't forget to pick up that torch again if you want it.
    Level 1 |Exp: 20/100|
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armour
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Miyuki holds up her wand, ready to torch this abomination.

    Battle Calculations
    Spoiler:
    Initiative Rolls:
    Miyuki - Roll(1d6)+10: 3,+10
    Total:13

    Amphibious Mutant - Roll(1d6)+10: 3,+10
    Total:13

    REROLL!
    Miyuki - Roll(1d6)+10: 5,+10
    Total:15

    Amphibious Mutant - Roll(1d6)+10: 4,+10
    Total:14
    Miyuki goes first.

    Miyuki's turn:
    To hit - Roll(1d6)+1: 4,+1
    Total: 5 Hit!
    Fireball - Roll(1d6)+24: 3,+24
    Total: 27
    (27/4)+2 = 9(rounded up)

    9 damage dealt, Amphibious Mutant is still alive.

    Amphibious Mutant's turn:
    To hit - Roll(1d6)+0: 2,+0
    Total: 2 Miss!

    Miyuki unleashes a powerful blast of fire from her wand that strikes the mutant in the chest dealing moderate damage. The mutant still stands and lashes back at Miyuki, however the attack misses. You can go into turn 2 of the battle or flee back East or dodge past the mutant to the West (Agi roll of 10+).
    Inventory:
    1x Wand
    1x Robe
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Stitches follows the fleeing man to the South. He finally catches up with him and also spots something new.

    He is wielding an iron shortsword and is equipped with some sort of armour. Someone's going to have to say something before this turns into an all-out brawl, or maybe you want that? There is an also a ladder up to the street here. You can try to talk to the orc or the man or attack one of them. Alternatively you can decide to not get involved and head back North or move past the two others and go East (depending on other player's and NPCs actions).
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Scythe
    1x Leather Long Coat
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Scarecrow finally gets out of the cramped tunnel and looks around him. On the ground in front of him lies a leather cap, but before he can inspect it further, something catches his eye.

    You can dive back into the dug-out tunnel to the Southwest, escape to the West or dodge past the creature to the East (Agi roll of 8+). Or, of course, you could whip out your daggers and fly into battle. (Slimes cannot be pickpocketed.)
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Dagger
    1x Iron Dagger (offhand)
    1x Leather Armour
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Lars grabs a torch and travels North. There is another torch on the wall here, but other than that, it's rather boring. You can continue North or head back South.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armour
    1x Torch
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Lucius escapes back to the South. He eventually bumps into something though.

    The orc grunts at you and raises himself to full height. He is wielding an iron shortsword and is equipped with some sort of armour. He lifts his sword cautiously.
    It looks like you may be able to communicate with this fellow. Just then, the orc looks across. You follow his gaze and you turn to see something coming. The reaper is back! what's going to happen? It's down to you. You can escape North or East, but the others may step in your way or attack. You may choose to attack the reaper man or the orc. Alternatively you can try to talk to them.
    Inventory:
    1x Iron Short Sword
    1x Wood Buckler
    1x Leather armor
    2x Medicinal Herb


    Okay! Phew... that was a long one. So, there is an orc NPC in the dungeon that Stitches and Lucius have found. What will happen? That is up to you to decide.

    It is coming to the end of Day 1, part 3/3.
    Continue...


    Last edited by Venion on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total


    Mallet
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-12-27

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Mallet on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm

    Saul carves the rat for it's meat, it reeks but who knows how long he'll be down there without rations. He then sheathes his sword and picks up the torch from the wall, and heads further West into the darkness.
    avatar
    Syaoran
    Retard
    Retard

    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 24
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

    Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Syaoran on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm

    Abitha smacks the tentacle beast with her mace
    avatar
    Zyrden
    Seargent
    Seargent

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 30
    Location : Denmark
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition: Batshit insane

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Zyrden on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 am

    Seeing that he can run nowhere, Lucius tries to bluff the orc:
    Death follows me orc! If you value your life, you'd do best to run away!
    All the same, he readies for combat.

    As for the Reaper, it is clearly following Lucius, so he waits for it to catch up. Maybe its after the orc instead?
    (No morale/panic rolls?)

    GM Note: I had never really made any rules to that complexity, but if you want me to make one, I could do that...
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Outie on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm

    *Stitches bored face slowly forms into a gleeful grin, gaze is focused on the Orc. He don't seem the least bit hostile towards Lucius. Instead he takes a stand next to him*
    avatar
    Venion
    Wyvern Captain
    Wyvern Captain

    Number of posts : 106
    Age : 28
    Location : Scotland
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: Stavemaster
    Disposition: Yes

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Venion on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 pm

    Orc's Turn

    Roll to bluff orc:
    Spoiler:
    Int + 1D6
    Result of 12+ Orc believes you.
    Lucius Bluff - Roll(1d6)+16: 4,+16
    Total:20
    Well there was no chance that was going to fail.
    Success!

    ???? [Unknown Orc] widens his eyes at the reaper man and flees down the East tunnel.

    avatar
    Ubiquitous
    Seargent
    Seargent

    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-11-20

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Ubiquitous on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm

    Lars idly twirls the torch, whistling and bobbing his head. It's kinda lame without any dragons or chimera, but he supposes all adventures can't be that awesome, right? How would you know the real good ones?

    Lars heads right on North, cheerily.
    avatar
    Scarecrow
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-01-19

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition:

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Scarecrow on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm

    Scarecrow dashes towards the slime monster, daggers in hand.
    avatar
    Zyrden
    Seargent
    Seargent

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 30
    Location : Denmark
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

    Roleplay
    Guild: No allegiance
    Class: No Class
    Disposition: Batshit insane

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Zyrden on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:39 am

    Seeing the orc flee and the Reaper not taking his life, Lucius speaks:
    Well then, if you do not attack me, I'll not attack you. If you agree, then I suggest we hunt that foul beast down.


    GM Note - I'd prefer any extra idle discussion between would-be party members be done through PM or in the RP discussion area, otherwise it makes it confusing and looks like you've had two turns.
    avatar
    Outie
    Squadron Leader
    Squadron Leader

    Number of posts : 402
    Age : 27
    Location : Somewhere where the roleplay shines!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Roleplay
    Guild: Goldengate
    Class: Old One
    Disposition: Sleeping

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Outie on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

    *Stitches looks idly at Lucius then slowly nods and looks ahead, letting Lucius take lead(/follow)*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Venion's Forum RP [Play Area]

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:17 am