Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class:
    Disposition:

Announcement

Post  mcmicken on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 am

Right, may as well put something here for anyone that listens to the podcasts and has been awaiting a new entry. There's a fair old chance that we won't be doing them any more. Myself and Dio have both expressed a slight problem with lack of direction and lack of solid content so unless something happens that we particularly want to broadcast, we'll be knocking The Goldengate Podcast on the head for the time being. I love some of the podcasts we've done personally and had a great time making them but for now, it's being put to rest.

However, don't despair. In these conversations we've talked about what we could do to replace the podcast. Those of you who are involved with the Adeptus Evangelion campaign Dio runs will be aware of the exploits of a couple of News Reporters which may be revisited. I'm sure over the next wee while we'll sit down and have a proper discussion over what we want to do but don't think this is the last time you've heard our voices!

Scott

EDIT: I suppose this section of the forum will be renamed once we've decided what to do. Maybe just make it a thread for original Goldengate content?
    Mute
    Flight Sergeant
    Flight Sergeant

Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2010-07-27

Roleplay
    Guild:
    Class: No Class
    Disposition:

Announcement

Post  Mute on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

what? no more podcasts? no more insane comedy? epic devastated!! *cry*